If you're looking for a very convenient and stylish lunch box for your lunches...
You can trust Umami. the one truly dependable bento brand!
Make products for everyday use that encourage sharing. a healthy diet. respect the environment and limit waste.
We donate 1% of our annual turnover to environmental organizations. it is our responsibility as a “1% for the Planet” brand. Talking about the environment is good. but doing something about it is better!
Your UMAMI lunch box includes:
- 2 hermetic compartments. 20 oz. each
- 2 removable dividers
- 2 lids with silicone seals
- 1 top bamboo style lid
- 4 robust cutlery pieces
- 1 cutlery holder
- 1 fixing elastic band
- and 2 small sauce pot
Important - How to use:
- To easily open a compartment. slightly pull the silicone seal before pulling the lid.
- Closing: to ensure that a compartment is sealed. slightly pull on the silicone seal while pushing the lid down to let the air out.
- The pot for sauce/dressing should be placed in the lower compartment only. push well on the lid while slightly pulling the seal to close it.
- Microwave: only use for reheating already cooked food. not for cooking raw food. 3 minutes maximum. 210°F/100°C maximum. place the compartments open or with the lid on top without closing it.
Commande reçue très vite et superbe lunch box. Je recommande ce site.
Pretty (and) good Box! Very friendly costumer service!
The bento box I received was just like in the pictures, but the chopsticks were missing. After consulting the customer service I received a full cutlery set 2 days later. The customer service is very friendly and the products are wonderful. Great purchase 10/10 would recommend!
I had great expectations with my Umami Bento Box.
The good points that I note :
- quite roomy, you can get a lot of food in
- correctly airtight
- quick to answer customer service
But there are also drawbacks :
- the model ordered was out of stock. I got the “matte black” instead, which definitely has a “cheaper” look.
- the cutlery originally furnished was plastic and not bamboo as I expected
- the sauce pot was too big to fit in the box
(I since received a complimentary set of bamboo cutlery and new sauce pots that fit the box)
- I eat with the bamboo chopsticks, clean the box with a soft sponge and dry it with a soft cloth but the box is already very scratched. A massive disappointment.
All in all, I will continue using my umami bento. But will not recommend the brand.